Reside in style on one of the most beautiful streets of Udenhout. It is offered to you with this impressive villa, situated on a plot of 1,899 m² of private land. A unique offer to experience so much peace and privacy through the ultimate class in exclusive construction.
Located on the outskirts of the built-up area of Udenhout on the most beautiful avenue in the region, a short distance from shops, schools and highways (including A2 and A58). The cities of Tilburg, Den Bosch and Oisterwijk are nearby with all their amenities, Eindhoven Airport 30 minutes by car. The National Park De Loonse en Drunense Duinen is located north of Udenhout.
The villa was built in 1995 under own management. This has resulted in a beautiful villa with a living area of approx. 356 m², full of quality and atmosphere surrounded by a beautiful garden that is naturally attuned to the villa.
The villa is also built to last with a bedroom-workroom on the ground floor.
Representative entrance with double doors to the spacious hall with beautiful French oak staircase
spacious hall with toilet, closed portal with extensive wardrobe
left wing with sitting and dining area and a closed kitchen
living room with fireplace and spacious sitting area overlooking the beautiful garden and adjacent terrace
kitchen with all appliances imaginable such as an exclusive La Cornue French stove, with two ovens and teppanyaki griddle
right wing with a bedroom/study adjoining practice room, garden room with fireplace and with patio doors to the garden and an indoor study
entire ground floor is equipped with more than 200 years old Burgundian valleys and underfloor heating
surrounding garden is accessible through several doors
4 spacious cozy bedrooms, one of which is used as a walk in closet
2 exclusive bathrooms, 1 with double sink with furniture, toilet, bath and large shower, the other with single sink and separate bath and shower and from all bedrooms to reach
access to large attic by means of two steel loft steps
Large garage (9.5m) extra wide and extra high; suitable for large car, camper or caravan. In line with the garage there is a storage room for garden tools, for example.
Architecturally landscaped garden that fits perfectly with the villa. Tight hedges, beautiful rose garden and clear sightlines give you the idea to own a private park with lots of privacy.
There are several terraces, large ponds, romantic arbor and a detached, heated orangery.
At the front of the house there is ample parking on site.
EVEN MORE ADVANTAGES
- 1,899 m2 own land
- villa has a capacity of approx. 1,659 m3
- built around 1995 and in impeccable condition
- located on one of the most beautiful streets of Udenhout
- nature in the immediate vicinity
- Life course resistant built with a bedroom / work room on the ground floor
- exclusive building materials have been used, including ground floor of 200 years old, welded heating system, old style radiators, nickel faucets
- cross bond masonry of fighting format stones
- Old Dutch roof tiles; double zinc thickness of the gutter
- cornices; roof bonnets; windows with rod division and coach green window shutters.
- Shutters nicely concealed and can be operated in four phases
- B&O system
- extensive electricity in and around the villa
- air conditioning
- in the garden computer-controlled rain system connected to a well (own terrain)