Capital, classic villa, built around 1929. Rich in tradition and rich in space (in total approximately 398 m2 of living space and 2,060 m2 of private land).
The property deserves to be given a new owner who respects a history that began in 1929 and does not end in 2019.
spacious living room with fireplace and adjoining terrace
small cellar with storage room
bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
second bathroom with bath, shower, sink, bidet and toilet
3 bedrooms each with dormer window
2 storage rooms
Separate entrance for the guesthouse with toilet
entrance to 1st floor with living-/bedroom
Lovely southwest facing garden
plenty of privacy
next to the indoor garage also a double garage and adjoining smaller garage in the backyard
ample parking on site
- Living area approximately 398m2
- Parking for several cars on private ground
- Nearby facilities such as schools and shopping centre "De Lange Voort".
- Suitable for home-office, double occupancy or informal care
- Spacious and bright house with high ceilings
- Centre Leiden and railway station at 10 minutes by bike
- Beach and dunes at 12 minutes by car