APPT. NR. 164, BOUWNR. 360 TYPE Us
This is your last chance to buy an apartment or semi-penthouse in the iconic Pontsteiger project. In the price range € 995,000 to € 2,820,000 v.o.n. are a few apartments and semi-penthouses from approx. 117 m2 to 330 m2 available.
- Unique in terms of architecture and location on the IJ;
- Spectacular view over Amsterdam and surroundings;
- Prices include high quality finishing with kitchen, sanitary, floor, plastered and painted walls and home automation;
- Extra high ceilings of approx. 3 meters or even approx. 3.5 meters on the 18th and 19th floor
- Favorable leasehold conditions (low index canon 1.94%);
- Planned delivery third quarter 2018;
- Pontsteiger is extremely durable and energy efficient. EPC = 0.25;
- Optimal safety, including own caretaker.
- Apartments with a view over the city side and a lovely sun position, of approximately 116 m2 living area + balcony, VON price € 995.000 (type U).
- Apartments with views of both the IJ and the city, of approximately 180 m2 living area + balcony, VON price € 1.490.000 (type Ts).
- Unique apartments with an industrial loft-like appearance with a view of both the IJ and the city, of approximately 330 m2 living space + terrace, VON price € 2.820.000 (type P).
VON's above-mentioned single premiums are based on the payment of an annual ground rent.
Pontsteiger is unique. Making a voice of design. Great on the water and one of the largest and highest residential buildings in Amsterdam. Where the building touches the expanse of the IJ, it rises above the Houthaven.
At 60 meters, the imposing 'bridge section' of eight floors begins, with spectacular views all the way to the coast. Pontsteiger is in turn part of the view of Amsterdammers. The imposing dimensions and the gleaming appearance make the building a new eye-catcher of the city.
Pontsteiger has 66 luxury owner-occupied properties in the top eight floors of the building. A spatial appearance through extra high ceilings and the spectacular view is what all houses have in common.
Furthermore, each apartment or semi-penthouse can be completed according to your own wishes: from the floor plan to the interior and finish.
Architectenbureau Arons & Gelauff from Amsterdam designed Pontsteiger. It was clear that the location offered opportunities as nowhere else in the city. A sea of space, light and water. Everything was still open: it could be great, it could be sky high.
A prestige project? Yes. But one in which the future residents are central. The best view, the best sun position, optimal living layout. And this is designed in what will become the new icon of Amsterdam.
The design by Arons & Gelauff is both perfect and bold. Erected in gold-colored stone, a literally splendid city gate for arriving ships on the IJ. With the splendor of the old center and the fearlessness of the tough Houthavens.
Pontsteiger is the absolute summit of living in Amsterdam. Breathtaking architecture in a location that did not even exist until recently ensures that you absorb Amsterdam every day as new. A phenomenal view never gets used.
JAMES, AT YOUR SERVICE
What you quickly get used to in Pontsteiger is the service of James. James is the Pontsteiger personal assistant who gets you at your home in Pontsteiger. Literally. James arranges the things you do not have time for or fancy: for example, taking your suit to the dry cleaner, washing the car, arranging a green energy supplier or even a driver to take you to your destination. Of course you only pay for the services you use.
Your car has also been thought of. In the underground private parking garage, parking spaces and even locked parking boxes are optionally available for purchase.
Pontsteiger is located on the eastern border of the Houthaven, one of the four old ports that form the Westelijk Havengebied. On the right the Silodam stretches out in the IJ. The NDSM wharf is located on the other side of the Noord IJ bank.
In the coming years the Houthaven will get its final shape. The filled in harbors of the Houthaven will be excavated and transformed into seven green, car-free residential islands. Soon Amsterdammers will be able to sail through the canals of their new residential area with their sloops.