Charming and characteristic family house with an impressive facade width of almost 10 meters and a generous living area of 435 m² located on a very popular location in “Amsterdam Zuid”. The Hacquartstraat is a quiet and green street with a friendly atmosphere. The atmosphere of the entire neighborhood is mainly characterized by the beautiful Amsterdam School style of the 1930s, which was realized under supervision of various architects.
This beautiful mansion has no fewer than 7 bedrooms, two bathrooms, three fireplaces and a basement consisting of 3 rooms. With a spacious south facing backyard, a spacious front garden and a large roof terrace on the third floor there is plenty of outdoor space available where you can fully enjoy the sun.
The location is perfect, both the chic Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Jacob Obrechtstraat are within walking distance, both these shopping streets are known for their many boutiques, caterers and specialty shops. The Vondelpark, Museumplein, P.C. Hooftstraat and the Van Baerlestraat with a variety of restaurants are also located around the corner.
The property is divided over a ground floor, basement, first, second and third floor and has the following layout;
Front garden, entrance, marble vestibule, spacious hallway with study with a fireplace at the front of the house. Second hallway with a toilet and stairs to basement. Access to the beautiful large kitchen with various appliances with doors opening to the garden. Very spacious and bright living room ensuite with the living room with fireplace on the garden side and the dining room on the street side of the house. The living room also has French doors to the south facing garden.
Very spacious hall with toilet with a sink. Access to the ensuite rooms with a study / living room with fireplace on the street side and a spacious living room or bedroom on the garden side. Adjacent is one bedroom with a small balcony overlooking the pleasant Hacquartstraat. At the rear is a second good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a half open bathroom with a walk-in shower and a sink. The separate toilet is situated next to it. From the bedroom there is access to the balcony on the garden side.
Spacious landing with toilet with a sink, access to the small bedroom located at the rear which is fitted with cupboard. The third very spacious bedroom is located next to it. The master bedroom (formerly two bedrooms) is situated at the front and has a closet, a separate built-in wardrobe and air conditioning. The second bathroom is equipped with a bath / jacuzzi, double washbasin, steam shower and design radiator.
Landing with access to the attic room with closet and access to the roof terrace which is located to the southwest.
Hall with built-in closets, at the rear the boiler room with a window. The room in the middle is now in use as a laundry room. At the front there is a storage room and a wine cellar.
- Facades in a light brown brick.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Wooden storey floors and a composite roof with slate roofing.
The property is located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
The General Provisions for continued lease of 1915 apply.
The current period runs from 1 January 1996 to 31 December 2045.
The fixed ground lease fee is € 3,618.90 per year.
- In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the total living area is 434.70 m² and the building-related outdoor spaces are approximately 40 m². BVO 551m2 and 1563m3
- The surface area of the front and back garden is approximately 92.4 m².
- The building, together with the adjoining building on the left, is one of the few homes in the street that have a façade width of almost 10 meters.
- Impressive classic staircase with light and roof light.
- The house has several cozy fireplaces.
- Built in 1926 in accordance with BAG viewer.
- Cadastral data; Municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, number 723.
- The delivery will take place in mutual agreement.
- Exterior painted in 2017, zinc gutters and dormer windows renewed in 2010, two Itho hybrid boilers from 2010.