Spacious and very unique house of 270 m2 with fantastic view over the IJ lake and a spacious sunny backyard of approximately 50 m2 and two on-site parking spaces. The entire house is finished in a modern yet warm style, considering all the possible details. For example, the property has a soundproof cinema, preparation for a lift, a wine room, domotica and the current energy-efficient and gas-free requirements are met. A playful split level layout with Vides and lots of glass has been chosen, which makes the room even more spacious. On the ground floor is the beautiful garden-oriented kitchen, the living room is located on the first floor and the five good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the floors above.
The entire house has underfloor heating and durable PVC floors. The heart of the house, the cube, is lined with oak parquet.
The house is divided over 4 floors with an entrance hall and has the following layout;
Entrance, open hall with meter cabinet, storage room and modern toilet with fountain. Entrance into the spacious and modern living kitchen of the Belgian brand Frako, equipped with all the comforts. Among other things, the kitchen includes a dishwasher, combi oven, oven, fridge, freezer, extractor hood, oven, 5-inch induction plate and a heat sink. Through high double patio doors access to the backyard located on the sunny south. This is a total of 15 meters deep and divided into a garden area and a carport area with space for two cars.
The spacious workroom is located at the front. The staircase is centrally located and is located between the generous, isolated and chilled wine cabinet and the elevator shaft.
Landing, front living room with French balcony with wide view over the IJ lake. From the living room there is access to the second hall with toilet and the isolated, fully customized home cinema. Small staircase to the 2nd office or lounge on the garden side. Spacious entrance hall with stairs to the third floor, set up by the current owners as a gallery for pictures and paintings;
Landing with toilet with fountain, front dressing room with adjoining spacious bedroom. Spacious garden room with adjoining the very spacious but especially luxurious bathroom in a Mosa Beige & Brown Tiling. This is equipped with a walk-in shower, infrared sauna, free-standing bath and double sink.
Overflow, toilet with fountain, well-kept bathroom with shower and sink. Very spacious 28m2 bedroom with double patio doors to French balcony at the front with stunning views over the IJ lake. In addition, 2 bedrooms of 12 m2 and 7 m2.
The property is situated on the leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam. The current period expires on March 1, 2015 and ends on February 28, 2065. It is a permanent right of lease to which the general provisions of 2000 apply. The cannon has been purchased until 28 February 2065.
The Bert Haanstrakade is located on the water on Haveneiland West, between Steiger Eiland and Grote Rieteiland on IJburg. A beautiful place with wide views of the IJ lake, near the hip and popular beach tent "Blijburg". IJburg offers a good and diverse range of schools, many shops, the spacious Diemer Park, many sports and good public transport. The Center is only 20 minutes away by tram 26. The Ring A-10 is easily reached by exit S114 with connections on the A1, A2 and A9.
- Two on-site parking spaces.
- Spacious and beautifully landscaped garden situated on the sunny south.
- Year of construction 2015
- Conform NEN2580, the total living area is 269.4 m2.
- The total area of the garden is approximately 100 m2 including the two parking spaces, and about 50 m2 without the parking spaces.
- Soundproof home cinema room; strategically placed in the home.
- Energy efficiently built, with HR ++ glass, district heating and gas-free.
- The house has a lift shaft, and a lift can be placed by the buyer.
- There is a possibility to divide the property up to 5 years after the establishment of a lease, provided that the applicable rules are met. The right of lease was entered into on March 1, 2015.
- Buyer should ensure that the (mandatory) port is placed at the parking spaces in the garden. There are various options available here, quotes and sketches are available.
Delivery; in consultation.