A pure pearl along the Amstelriver; a detached luxurious and enchanting villa with swimming pool, spa, double garage space and a lovely garden.
This mansion was recently build and compromises a total surface area of 470 m² spread over four floors. Moreover, the architectural design of the property makes it an appropiate residence to combine it with work.
One of the most unique features is the fantastic spa with swimmingpool including a Turkish steambath, sauna and jacuzzi, a spacious lounge area and a wine cellar. All these services can be found in the basement. The modern livingroom is situated on the ground floor (a total space of 110 m²), which provides a nearly 360º degrees view. The stylish kitchen is located at the front of the house, allowing its residents to enjoy the view of the Amstel river. On the three upper floors you can find five bedrooms and four royal bathrooms. Also, the grand office space (35 m²) can be found on the first floor and can optionally be transformed into a guesthouse. It is possible to access the double garage in the annex through the main entrance.
Upon arrival, you can find your personal driveway with ample space to park on site. In the rearside of the manor you can find a beautiful and spacious terrace adjacent to the garden with a classic gazebo. This all grants you a breathtaking view over the fairytale meadows.
The current owner has equipped the mansion with luxurious and exclusive materials that elevates this property to a high qualitative and international level.
Summary of features
- Own ground
- Right in front of the Amstel river
- 5 minutes away from the Gelderlandplein
- Takes up to 15 minutes to reach the city centre of Amsterdam
- Newly built 2007
- Possible to add a scaffold on the Amstel
- International high-quality finish with attention to countless details
- 160 m² wellness and relaxation area with indoor swimmingpool, jacuzzi, Turkish steambath and sauna
- TV and billiards room
- At the front lively and unique views of the Amstel
- The rear side provides privacy and unobstructed views over the meadows and raw nature
- Including large terrace (40 m²) with wide sunshade
- Classic gazebo in the garden with grapes, inspired by Southern Europe
- Luxury Bulthaup kitchen with all appliances (e.g. American fridge, freezer, oven/microwave, an extra 90 cm wide oven, warming drawers, six electric hot plates, hot-and-grill plate, etc.)
- The ground floor is designed with a special granite stone floor, its spacious character and high ceilings of more than 3 meters
- Design fireplace
- Interior designed by Jan des Bouvrie
- LED lighting in the stairways
- Large garage for two cars
- Luxurious and spacious 35 m² of officespace above the garage. Possible to have a separate entrance for the officespace
- Master bedroom with luxurious bathroom with multiple shower heads, walk in closet and a special chute for laundry
- Other bedrooms have private bathrooms
- Wine cellar
- Central vacuum system
- Lighted gutter and garden (also in the stairways)
- Roller blinds in basement
- Built-in sunshades on all floors
- Painting rails are incorporated into the living room ceiling