On one of the most enchanting parts of the Amstel river lies a lovely familyhouse with a personal mooring area for your boat and sufficient space to park your cars in front of the property. This semidetached mansion is in perfect condition and is extended over two floors. The spacious and fascinating garden is completed with a heated swimmingpool, an outbuilding and a lovely covered terras with an outdoor fireplace. Just imagine all the festive and breathtaking moments that you will experience while living here.
We present you a truly classic villa with views over the river, where you can dream away in the sunny garden viewing the farmlands. The total parcel area is 720 m² and is therefore greater than other lots in the area. The front garden has a depth of 9 m, whereas the back yard is approximately 23 m and located towards the southwest. Moreover, the property is located in between the Kalfjeslaan and the small town Ouderkerk, and close to the picturesque restaurant 'Klein Kalfje'. The villa is directly connected to the city and highway (highways A1, A2, A9 and A10). This guarantees you to stay free of traffic chaos anytime. You can find two amazing shopping centres on Gelderlandplein and Stadshart, which are just a few car minutes away. In short, the residence provides you with the ultimate experience of living on the scenic Amstel river with easy access to the city life of Amsterdam.
The infrastructure of the mansion is divided as following:
– Deepend ground floor: Kitchen, Tv room and on the front side a linen room with laundry corner
– Ground floor: Front side provides view towards the Amstel river, living room with fireplace with a connection to the study room
– First floor: Master bedroom with closets, bathroom, extra bedroom with a balcony and a small nursery room.
– Second floor: Two bedrooms and one bathroom.
– Outbuilding in garden: Covered terrace and heated swimmingpool (9 m x 4.5 m)
Summary of features
– Living area of approximately 297 m²
– Total plot area of 720 m²
– Including outbuilding and heated swimmingpool in the garden
– Open view to the front and the back of the property
– Handover can be done quickly
– Personal mooring area for the boat