On the edge of the Amsterdam Waterleidingduinen, close to tavern De Oase, surrounded by monumental estates with large plots, this amazing spaciously sized lightly hilly plot with formidable thatched construction design of Van Egmond Architecten from Noordwijk is located at a low-traffic side street of the Boekenroodeweg.
The building plot has a surface area of 9,160 m², is accessible from the North side of the hilly plot and has a beautiful wood storage.
The plot is surrounded by ancient trees, which ensures that both the garden and your villa will have plenty of privacy. Located in the direct living vicinity of this oasis of tranquillity are various village centres, NS-Station Heemstede-Aerdenhout, schools for primary and secondary education, sports facilities, various beautiful nature areas and outside areas including Leyduin, Vinkenduin, Woestduin, Huis te Vogelenzang, the Amsterdam Waterleidingduinen, the beach, equestrian trails, the historic town centre of Haarlem and various arterial roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and The Hague.
- Content structures 1,955 m³.
- Living area 498 m² excluding basement.
- Fully featuring basement floor 197 m².
- Footprint: approx. 246 m².
- Surrounding terrain adjacent to also spaciously sized plots.
- Use of road by means of easement.
- Location in verdant surroundings close to beach and dunes and estates open to the public.
- Close to station NS, centres of Heemstede, Bloemendaal, Haarlem.
- Optimal privacy guaranteed.
- Transfer in consultation.