This text may be automatically translated.
Beautifully beautiful thatched detached villa with thatched annexe on a plot of no less than approx. 4,025 m2 own land.
You can talk about a top location;
- Roosendaal at approx. 20 minutes
- Breda at approx. 25 minutes
- Antwerp at approx. 45 minutes
- De Oude Buisse Heide nature reserve, where the famous poet Henriette Roland Holst took her inspiration, a stone's throw away
. - Nature reserve De Maatjes with its beautiful reed fields and walking routes also just a stone's throw away
Somewhat beautiful everyone wants to live, including the Van Gogh family, because none other than the world-famous Dutch painter Vincent Willem van Gogh was born and raised in the Brabant town of Zundert and walked the streets of Zundert and Achtmaal as a boy.
The villa is really in top condition and built with only én purpose: Enjoy!
Entrance with wardrobe
Landish kitchen with all luxury appliances with sitting area and fireplace
Royal living room with conservatory, fireplace with fire place and french doors to the adjoining terrace and the beautifully landscaped garden
Master bedroom with walk-in closet
Bathroom with beautiful cupboards, bath, walk-in shower and double washbasin
Three spacious bedrooms
Washing room with shower and washbasin
Indoor garage for four cars
Building and gardening
Double office space
- Wicker cap
- Static driveway with electric entrance gate
- Adjacent building for office, practice or company at home
- Surrounded by nature in a fantastic location
- approximately 493 m2 floor area
- ca. 4,025 m2 plot
- perfect state of maintenance
- parky garden
- four bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- riant (multifunctional) annexe and business space
All information, including but not limited to dimensions, is explicitly indicative; no rights can be derived from it. Settlement due to over- or undersizing is excluded. The written requirement is declared applicable. Offer without obligation, delivery in consultation.
We can imagine. Please feel free to contact us for a viewing without any obligation.
- € 1.450.000 k.k.
- in consultation
- House type
- Villa, Detached house
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- Plot surface
- Cable tv, Outdoor fireplace, Outdoor kitchen, Carport, Gym, Garage for multiple cars, Hobby room, Study/practice space, Fireplace, Private parking, Thatched roof, Garden shed, Pond, Meadow
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- Heating boiler
- Near quiet road, Clear view, Sheltered location, Rural location, Privacy
- Garden all round, Terrace
- Free standing, stone, Free standing, wood
- Garage type
- Indoor, Garage with carport
Interested in Nieuwmoerseweg 34?
|+31 (0)10 22 508 22|