This charming detached villa ‘Vredenhoef’, built in 1913 and situated at a beautiful spacious plot of 1,960 m², is located at one of the most beautiful streets of Heemstede. This villa is excellently maintained, has a large detached garage, a beautiful backyard offering privacy and tranquillity, various surrounding terraces and a spacious driveway, suitable for parking multiple cars.
This lovely generously sized family home features striking dimensions, with on the ground floor 3 spacious rooms plus an expanded conservatory annex kitchen diner and on the 3 other residential layers no less than 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and lots of storage space.
The villa is at a central location when it comes to shops, schools for primary and secondary education, sports facilities, beach, dunes, the hiking forest Groenendaal, public transport, arterial roads and Schiphol Airport.
Ground floor: covered entrance, vestibule 4.5 m², wardrobe space 4 m², guest toilet 2 m² with washbasin, hall 15 m², dining room/study 20.5 m² with French doors to terrace (S) 30 m², side window and gas-burning fireplace, passage to 1st living room 40 m² with conservatory, French doors to terrace and gas-burning fireplace, suite-set to 2nd living room 36.5 m² with side bay window and gas-burning fireplace. These 3 rooms all have a beautiful Oak herringbone parquet floor with border. French doors to conservatory 36 m² annex kitchen diner 18 m², the whole features tiles with floor heating, furthermore 2 x double doors to the backyard and terrace 100 m². The kitchen has various built-in appliances, including refrigerator, freezer, combination oven, dishwasher, 6-ring Boretti gas stove, extractor hood, a rinsing island with tap with water purification, in addition, a recessed countertop with a 2nd sink. Passage to closet with central heating setup/boiler, stairs to basement 14.5 m². All areas are also accessible through the hall. From the hall stairs to...
1st Floor: landing 10.5 m² in T-shape, bedroom front side 15 m² with built-in closets, bathroom 4 m² featuring corner shower, washstand, toilet and mechanical ventilation, 2nd bedroom front side 23.5 m² with front porch, double doors to balcony, gas-burning fireplace, walk-in closet and closet. Through front porch 3 m² with closet space, access to bathroom 14.5 m² with double washstand, towel radiator, double bath, spacious shower, toilet and floor heating, passage to bedroom at the back 13 m² (currently in use as dressing room) with door to balcony and large wall closets and built-in closet (this room can also be reached directly from the landing). The entire 1st floor has a beautiful herringbone parquet floor with border, staircase to...
2nd Floor: landing 7.5 m², bedroom front side 12 m² with 2 built-in closets annex 2nd bedroom at the front side 11 m² with 2 built-in closets (currently one large bedroom of 23 m²), the landing and 2 bedrooms at the front side feature lamella parquet, bathroom 6 m² with dormer, deep bathtub, double washstand and toilet, bedroom at the back 24 m² with laminate flooring and double doors to balcony, stairs to...
3rd Floor: landing 2 m², bedroom at the back of 16 m² with connection washing machine/dryer, bathroom 6 m² with dormer, corner shower, single washstand and toilet, loft area 18 m², loft with flooring, to be reached with loft stairs.
Spacious surrounding garden with lots of privacy and spaciously sized terraces, irrigation system and a spacious detached stone garage with grease out and storage attic.
• Construction year 1913;
• Living area: 399 m², content 1,618 m³;
• Plot size: 1,960 m²;
• Many original details preserved including stained glass windows, wall and floor tiles in vestibule, wardrobe and toilet, pleasant recesses, arched panel doors and hatches ground floor;
• Heating and hot water supply through combination central heating boiler (Remeha Quinta 2002);
• Hot water supply Nibe 2002, boiler 160 L;
• Electric installation recently adjusted (20 groups);
• Largely double glazing/secondary glazing windows;
• Irrigation system garden;
• Shopping streets 'Binnenweg' and 'Raadhuisstraat' with wide range of shops and weekly market at walking distance;
• Close to schools, sports facilities, public transport including station NS, hiking forest;
• Groenendaal and arterial roads towards Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, The Hague;
• Centrum Haarlem, beach and dunes at cycling distance;
• Ideal family home;
• Ready to move into right away;
• Transfer in consultation;
• More than worth your visit!